May 1 - 22nd Annual Halifax/Indian River Cleanup. This year, we collected less trash than last. This may be a sign that boaters are becoming more environmentally caring.
2009 May 2
- 21st Annual Halifax/Indian River Cleanup
2008 May 3
- The 20th Annual Halifax/Indian River Cleanup.May 3rd & 4th
- RiverFest 2008 at Marine Discovery Center in New Smyrna Beach. Club has a booth introducing public to kayaking and club activities. Some members demo rolling, and some members take paddlers on kayak tours.July 20
- Charity Run/Paddle/Potluck Lunch at Maynard May Park . Club members donated canned food for Halifax Urban Ministries. Thanks to Deb and Jim Fletcher for suggesting this event again.September 20
- International Coastal Cleanup, Volusia County.
- Halifax/Indian River cleanup at Tomoka State Park May
- RiverFest 2007 Riverside Park in New Smyrna Beach
The club participated in the RiverFest by having a booth introducing public to kayaking, club paddle events, and by demonstrating Greenland Rolling.September
- National Estuaries Day with the Marine Discovery Center
The club supported Marine Discovery Center, had a booth and provided information to public about our club.October
- Make A Difference Day
The club participated in Make-A-Difference Day by helping with a clean-up at DeLeon Springs State ParkOctober
- Charity Run/Pot Luck Dinner at Maynard May Park. Club members donated canned food for Halifax Urban Ministries.