Mosquito Lagoon Paddlers is a non-profit organization, affiliated with the United States Canoe Association.
- Annual Membership - Individual - $15
- Annual Membership - Family (2 people) - $20
- Add $5 for each additional family member.
All memberships renew January 1.
New members joining after July 1 will be prorated half the membership rate.
MLP Club Membership Benefits
- We have so much to offer to beginners or experts, paddling sit on top or sea kayaks.
- Use of Club library.
- Organized Day Paddles in East and Central Florida.
- Organized Car Camping Trips throughout the State of Florida.
- Kayak/Camping Trips -Pack everything in your kayak for a camping trip, on a river bank or on an island. We'll show you how.
The Mosquito Lagoon Paddlers (MLP) meet on the third Tuesday of every month, please see the Club Events calendar for details, at this time our meeting location is in flux. Below you will find a link to our membership form and an Emergency Information Form. It is recommended that an Emergency Information Form be completed and kept in a dry bag with you in your boat.
The forms below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader on your computer to open and print these forms. To download a free copy of Adobe Reader go to the following website: http://www.adobe.com and click on Get Adobe Reader.
If you are unable to download the form, please contact MLP Treasurer Tom Perkins at email@example.com��